What is GRP?
Glass fibres that have been woven in to a matt and kept tightly together by levels polyester plastic resign resulting in a strong light weight product perfect for new and existing roofs.
GRP has been around for many years in fact it can be traced back to 1938. Findley are fully approved and are the local leaders when installing GRP roofing in the north east
What does it stand for?
Glass reinforced plastic, simple but effective.
Glass reinforced plastic is a proven winner when it comes to the application of a new roof.
These are the simple reasons why,
- It’s lightweight but very strong.
- Weather resistant, even the most extreme storms.
- Available in many different shapes and sizes
- Zero maintenance
- Meets all British standard requirements
- Fantastic if you already have a flat roof as it can be used to build a balcony
- Always comes with a fantastic peace of mind guarantee